Ofsted last visited our school in February 2017 for a short inspection. We were judged as a good school 'where pupils and staff thrive and parents feel involved'. Here are some quotes given by Ofsted during their visit:
- The leadership team has maintained the good quality of education in the school since the last inspection.
- Attainment is above that seen nationally and closer analysis shows that children make good progress from their starting points.
- Pupils behave well at all times. They are polite and well mannered and show high levels of respect for adults and for one another.
- Pupils benefit from good teaching at all levels. Teaching excites a love of learning and enables pupils to deepen their understanding.
- Pupils know how to stay safe and are taught how to make the right choices.
- Parents are overwhelmingly supportive of the school.
Please click here to see our Ofsted reports.
We are delighted with our SIAMs Report, which judges our school as Outstanding in all areas and has no areas for improvement! Well done to all our children, staff, parents and governors for making our school an outstanding place to learn! Please click on the document above to see the full report. Here is a flavour of what our full report says:
'The love, care and security associated with Christian values enable the children to excel in academic achievement and in their own overall development. The impact of this is seen in exceptionally high results in all pupils'.
'School places great emphasis on Christian values where staff and children respect each other and are nurtured to reach their full potential'.
'All the teachers know the children well, as a family.'
'Children's behaviour is excellent and they are developing into well rounded individuals in their care of each other'
'Parents speak highly of the school's pastoral and inclusive care of all pupils which is the result of the staff's commitment to the Christian ethos'