Ofsted last visited our school in May 2022. We were judged as a good school where "pupils feel safe and make many friends".
We are delighted with the report and the findings of the two inspectors who visited our school for the day. They highlighted many positive areas including;
- The way our children feel in school and their behaviour around school.
- How quickly our reception children settle into school as a result of the provision that is provided.
- Our provision for SEN children and the way in which our quality first teaching strategies ensure they are fully included in the curriculum.
- The design of the curriculum and our usage of assessment.
- Our early reading provision alongside the provision we have in place for readers across the school.
- Our enrichment activities.
- The effectiveness of our safeguarding.
Please click here to see our Ofsted reports.
We are pleased with our SIAMs Report, which judges our school as Outstanding in all areas and has no areas for improvement! Well done to all our children, staff, parents and governors for making our school an outstanding place to learn! Please click on the document above to see the full report. Here is a flavour of what our full report says:
'The love, care and security associated with Christian values enable the children to excel in academic achievement and in their own overall development. The impact of this is seen in exceptionally high results in all pupils'.
'School places great emphasis on Christian values where staff and children respect each other and are nurtured to reach their full potential'.
'All the teachers know the children well, as a family.'
'Children's behaviour is excellent and they are developing into well rounded individuals in their care of each other'
'Parents speak highly of the school's pastoral and inclusive care of all pupils which is the result of the staff's commitment to the Christian ethos'