Our PSHE curriculum is broad, balanced and taught explicitly in PSHE lessons as well as permeating the whole curriculum, school life and underpinning our Christian values.
We want to help our children understand and value how they fit into and contribute to the world. With strong emphasis on emotional literacy, building resilience and nurturing mental and physical health, we will deliver engaging and relevant sessions.
Through high quality teaching, our aim is to ensure our children:
- Develop the qualities and attributes needed to thrive as individuals, family members, members of society and the global community.
- Understand what it means to be a British Citizen with British Values
- Understand how to responsibly manage money.
- Know how to keep bodies and minds health.
- Know how to stay safe online.
- Learn about diversity by exploring a range of values, beliefs, rights and responsibilities.
- Have the foundations to be a lifelong learner who confidently meets new challenges and is prepared for the wider world.