The aims of the school
In our school, we aim:
- To develop the self-discipline, self-esteem and the self-confidence of every child, enabling them to contribute towards our school ethos
- For children to develop their full creative, intellectual, social, physical and spiritual potential
- To have a safe, calm and loving atmosphere/environment that is conducive to learning and meets the needs of all our children.
- To be a forward-thinking school, which helps children develop the knowledge and skills needed to live in a rapidly changing world
- To foster initiative, reliability, tolerance, respect, responsibility and an awareness of the value of caring for others
Spirituality and Faith
- To uphold Christian beliefs, values, principles and traditions, whilst understanding and respecting other faiths and cultures
- To nurture the spiritual development of everyone within our school community.